|US Net Authorized Agent Program
What is the US Net Authorized Agent Program (AAP)?
If youre a business or individual looking for a great way to make extra money with minimal effort, then look no further. The US Net Authorized Agent Program is a great way to earn extra cash by offering US Net services to your customers, friends, or colleagues.
Who should become a US Net Authorized Agent?
US Net Authorized Agents represent a variety of business sectors, including:
- Website Design & Development Firms
- Independent Retail Stores
- Internet Service Providers
- Mass Merchant Retailers
- LAN/WAN Consultants
- Systems/Network Integrators
- Wire/Cable Contractors
- Freelance Web Designers
- PBX Administrators
- Merchant Account Providers
- Internet Cafés
- IT Consultants
- Domain Registrars
These are just a sample. There are no specific business sector restrictions. However, businesses offering complementary services generally do the best.
Why partner with US Net?
- Having offered Web hosting and Internet access since 1993, US Net is a veteran in the Internet services industry
- US Net is one of the most respected service providers in the industry
- US Net is committed to growing the Authorized Agent Program and recognizes that this channel of distribution is critical to its overall success
- You will be working with a dedicated full-time channel-manager
- Partnering with US Net offers a financially rewarding way for you to assist your customers with their Web hosting and Internet services needs
How Authorized Agents Benefit
US Net Authorized Agents receive the following:
- A one-time commission fee on all new sales
- In-house discounts on some US NET products/services
- Use of available US Net sales and product collateral
- Products and services that are complementary to your companys products and services
- Confidence that you are assisting your customers with a quality solution provided by an industry leading provider
How US Net Benefits
US Net understands and appreciates the value that its partners bring to US Net, including:
- An opportunity to increase revenues through the acquisition of new customers
- Increased brand identity
- An opportunity to work with industry leading providers in their given industry
Both term and non-term services sold by the US Net Authorized Agent, including:
- Shared Web hosting
- Dedicated server Web hosting
- E-commerce Web hosting
- Dedicated access services
- DSL access services
- Dialup access services
An Easy Customer Sign-up Process
All sales completed by the Authorized Agent will be eligible for payment subject to the guidelines as outlined in the US Net Authorized Agent Agreement. In short, its a simple 3 step process.
- Step 1.
Qualify service availability using US Net provided tools
- Step 2.
Obtain customer-executed Sign-up Submission Form
- Step 3.
Submit original customer-executed Sign-up Submission Form
Thats all there is to it!
For each executed Sign-up Submission Form submitted, the Authorized Agent will receive a one-time commission equal to one fiscal month of revenue for the service sold.
To find out more about the program, email email@example.com or contact us on 314-317-2261. If youre ready to sign-up, simply download the forms below, execute, and fax your executed Authorized Agent Agreement and Authorized Agent Form to the attention of US Net Channel Manager on 314-317-2256. Upon receiving your executed documents, a channel manager will contact you to discuss the program and get you started.
Download US Net Authorized Agent Forms
US Net Authorized Agent Agreement (.pdf)
US Net Authorized Agent Form (.pdf)
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to Read .Pdf Files